Cant enter ma administrator

Closed
miky - Jan 29, 2009 at 10:26 PM
 miky - Jan 31, 2009 at 05:57 AM
Hello,
i use windows vista. for sometime now i cant access ma administrator profile. Anytime i try to use it the session is ended automatically even though i put in the correct passwords. Becos of this i cant delete and uninstall some programmes and some files. i tried to use the solutions given to the problem of the hidden profiles but did not work. Its more or less like ma administrator is blocked. please help me...............
moscow

1 response

somacmg Posts 11 Registration date Wednesday November 5, 2008 Status Member Last seen April 26, 2009 15
Jan 30, 2009 at 02:16 AM
hi,
this may be caused by a virus.
you can try to use the system restore to fix the problem.
"system restore" sets your computer to a previous setting where these problems were not yet encountered.
you can choose the date for this.
>start
>all programs
>accessories
>system tools
>system restore
then you just need to follow the wizards.
THANKS FOR YOUR CONCERN. ACTUALLY THIS PROBLEM HAS BEEN EXISTING SINCE OCTOBER 2008 AND BESIDES I TRIED THE SYSTEM RESTORE FIX IN DECEMBER. IS IT NOT NOT TOO LATE? PLZ HELP ME
___________Thanks for your help. actually this problem has been existing since October 2008 and besides that i have ran the system restore thing 3 times. pls help me cos i cant delete anything and ma hard disk space is running out.......
hello,
Thanks for your help. actually this problem has been existing since October 2008 and besides that i have ran the system restore thing 3 times. pls help me cos i cant delete anything and ma hard disk space is running out.......its urgent