Hotmail blocked verification code

Solved/Closed
vagvilas - Nov 12, 2011 at 06:36 AM
 papag - Mar 6, 2014 at 08:29 PM
Hello,

My hotmail account has been blocked as somebody forget the verification code so many times. I also forgot the account information, which is essentially required to get the verification link.
I know the exact password but its useless and i have already worked on it through windows live help but without profile information nothing can be done.
Please help me to retreive / get the email profile/account information by using any software or manually. or any way that the verification reset link to be send automatically to the alternate email provided in the profile.

2 responses

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Nov 12, 2011 at 10:41 AM
Greetings,

Without the essential information to identify you as the legitimate account owner, sorry to say, but you are doomed.

There are no existing software or manual way to get your account back from the Hotmail servers.

You are asking for the impossible dream.
Do you have a code someone could use because people who are 12 have hotmail but not a phone then what do you do ?
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Feb 29, 2012 at 04:01 PM
@Dannny

People who do not have a phone usually have the code sent to their alternate e-mail adrsess
I have problem my email is blocked I need help please
Nov 28, 2013 at 05:41 AM
There are hundreds if not thousands of accounts being blocked because they were hacked and/or used for spamming.Unfortunately Hotmail is not secured and one should never save data on Hotmail servers without backing it up.

Please follow the procedure given in the following tip and recover your account:

https://ccm.net/apps-sites/email/1375-outlook-account-blocked-and-hacked/#topedit

Regards
When you're prompted to enter the verification code sent to your alternate email address, don't close Internet Explorer.

Press Ctrl+Shift+P to open a new Internet Explorer window and turn on InPrivate Browsing.

In the new window, sign in to your alternate email account and look for the message from the Microsoft account team.

Copy or write down the verification code from the message.

Return to the Internet Explorer window that prompted you for the code. Enter the verification code and follow the instructions.

If you're using different browser software, check the manufacturer's help for info about "private browsing."

What else can I do to help protect my Microsoft account?
Go to account

Other resources

Need more help?
Email Microsoft support
Chat with Microsoft support

Have suggestions?
Give us feedback
Was this page helpful?