I work in a press,I need to unlocked Facebook

Closed
Lady nivine nazzal - Dec 20, 2011 at 01:36 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Dec 20, 2011 at 04:11 PM
Hello,

How can I make account Facebook blocked my more safety,I could not since 5days ago that restored my account despite that fact that email caller and I have the phone connected to it with me and that makes me not be confident balvaas bock never after this problem and I am very angry of neglect of this topic.thank you

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Dec 20, 2011 at 04:11 PM
Hello,

Your message is difficult to understand and confusing. We can't read into your mind and Kioskea has not connection whatsoever with Facebook.

Sorry to say but nobody on this planet can reopen your disabled Facebook account other than Facebook.

If you did not do anything wrong, I suspect that your account has been hacked and the hackers did something wrong in your name.

Please see the links below and they will guide you into getting your account back. Nobody else on this forum or elsewhere in the world can do better than those answers.

You must contact Facebook yourself.

https://ccm.net/faq/3195-how-to-recover-a-hacked-facebook-account

Best regards and good luck.