My laptop won't connect to network.

Closed
Confused - Dec 26, 2011 at 01:09 AM
 Blocked Profile - Dec 26, 2011 at 02:42 AM
Hello,

I just received a new laptop, and as I'm trying to get it set up, I can't seem to get the internet to work. It is a wireless connection, and my laptop can find the network just fine, but it won't connect to it. When I press the Troubleshoot Problems button, it tells me to restart my computer, and restart my router. I have tried both. Next, it just tells me that Windows cannot resolve your wireless connectivity issue. But this laptop that I am on now, the old one, is using the same network just fine and can connect. Am I doing something wrong?

Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Dec 26, 2011 at 02:42 AM
Greetings,

Please, bare in mind that before any answer given on the forum, you should know that there are volunteers who give their time trying to solve user problems. They do have a life other than this forum including me.

Therefore, it is specifically requested from Kioskea forum users to show their respect. For this, the use of polite expressions is a minimum.
https://ccm.net/apps-sites/internet-archeology/ccm/10131-terms-of-use-for-ccm-respect-for-others/#politesse

To say please, thank you, appreciate, grateful, etc... is common courtesy when you want something, especially help!

You must copy, modify and repost your message respecting the politeness charter.

We trust that you understand.