FACEBOOK LOGIN ISSUES! HELP ASAP!

Closed
MattPerpignani Posts 2 Registration date Sunday January 22, 2012 Status Member Last seen January 22, 2012 - Jan 22, 2012 at 07:16 PM
 Blocked Profile - Aug 29, 2012 at 12:04 AM
Hello, my name is Matt and i have a problem. Ok. I have a issue on my computer with facebook.com and only facebook. It will let me login and see that i have notifications/messages but it wont load the news feed or let me see my profile basically it just lets me log in. When i go to check my notifications it which is about the only thing on fb i can see, it will not let me view them. I can however use my facebook normally on my phone aswell as other computers. What do i need to do to fix this. I use Mozilla Firefox & I Have A Gateway PC. I am an aspiring musician and fb helps me be able to promote my music and without it i cant get it out there the way i want too and this has been going on for almost a week now..i just released a mixtape and i need fb more than ever! Please Help ASAP!

Related:

4 responses

vista.ultimate.64 Posts 211 Registration date Sunday October 3, 2010 Status Member Last seen October 18, 2013 38
Jan 22, 2012 at 08:01 PM
Hi Matt.

Try using another browser or uninstall then reinstall Mozilla. Google Chrome and Opera are good, free browsers too, with just as many features as Mozilla (unless you're into web page coding, etc.)
MattPerpignani Posts 2 Registration date Sunday January 22, 2012 Status Member Last seen January 22, 2012
Jan 22, 2012 at 08:21 PM
yeah i just downloaded google chrome and im still having the same issue
vista.ultimate.64 Posts 211 Registration date Sunday October 3, 2010 Status Member Last seen October 18, 2013 38
Jan 23, 2012 at 06:15 PM
OK, perhaps it could be the internet connection you're on. You said it works on other computers. Try connecting these to the same connection your on, then try. At least that way we can find out whether the problem is with the PC or the web connection.
Blocked Profile
Jan 24, 2012 at 01:24 AM
I hope if you go to the YouTube and write your problems many video that help you improve your skill. then you can solve your problems easily that is the right way for solution.
Blocked Profile
Aug 29, 2012 at 12:04 AM
I think check out your Connection May during the using block Facebook Domain name....

http://www.headwise.net/global-multilingual-seo/