Play station 3 plugin

Closed
mars - Jan 27, 2012 at 10:25 AM
Bionik Posts 4234 Registration date Thursday August 19, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen August 3, 2016 - Jan 27, 2012 at 12:59 PM
Hello,
everytime i try to play a game online on my ps3 it keeps asking do i want to run plugin...whether i click yes or no makes no difference because either way it doesnt load....why is this and how can i fix it to play games via internet on my ps3?

Related:

1 response

Bionik Posts 4234 Registration date Thursday August 19, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen August 3, 2016
Jan 27, 2012 at 12:59 PM
Greetings,

Remember ...

Before any answer given on the forum, you should know that there are volunteers who give their time trying to solve user problems.

Therefore, it is specifically requested from Kioskea forum users to show their respect. For this, the use of polite expressions is a minimum. https://ccm.net/apps-sites/internet-archeology/ccm/10131-terms-of-use-for-ccm-respect-for-others/#politesse

Say please, thank you, appreciate, grateful, regards, etc... is common practice when you want something especially help!

So re-write your message respecting the politeness charter by using these words and repost your message on the forum.

We trust that you understand.