In this article we will explain how to add CMYK support to the GIMP graphics editor, this should work for Windows, Mac and Linux versions.
To add CMYK support to GIMP you'll need to add the Adobe ICC Profiles to Gimp. The procedure is as follows:
Download Adobe ICC Profiles
- Unzip the file and you will get the Adobe ICC Profiles folder containing two subfolders: RGB Profiles and CMYK Profiles
- Rename the folder ColourProfiles and copy it to C:\Program Files\GIMP-2.0\.
- Then in each of the sub-folders, right-click the color profiles of your choice and install them.
Install the Seperate + plug-in:
- Download and install the Seperate + plug-in.
- Unzip the file
- Copy the Separate.exe file to C:\Program Files\GIMP-2.0\lib\gimp\2.0\plug-ins\
- Cmyk plugin for gimp
- Cmyk separation plugin for gimp
- Cmyk gimp plugin
- Invalid plugin detected adobe reader will quit > Guide
- Google meet plugins > Guide
- Notepad++ xml plugin > Guide
- How to reset gimp to default > Guide
- Gimp reset tool settings > Guide
- How to use the ruler in Paint.net?
- IES light Vray 3DS max tutorial: tutorial
- How to change language in GIMP
- Create an animated GIF: Photoshop, online, from video
- Transparent background MS Paint: Windows 10