If and then if text then add this column or

Closed
fabexpress Posts 2 Registration date Sunday February 5, 2012 Status Member Last seen February 6, 2012 - Feb 5, 2012 at 07:02 AM
 Blocked Profile - Feb 6, 2012 at 02:49 AM
what i am trying to do in excel is to create and if then or statement but not good at this game yet. so i am looking for the answer. so here goes
i have a multisheet excel .

on the sheet i want my answer it must go to another sheet this sheet is called enter orders
but on the sheet which i need the answer iis called item 1

so first it looks up the answer in its own sheet let say column in cell c9 for the word "mens trousers" and then if it finds this word then it can go to "enter orders sheet " and add the value from M4:p4 then if it does not find this value of mens trousers then it just goes to its own sheet and places the value of (e6)
Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Feb 6, 2012 at 02:49 AM
Greetings,

Please, bare in mind that Kioskea is a mutual aid community, all answers on the forum are provided by volunteers who give their time free to help solve issues.

Therefore, it is specifically requested from Kioskea forum users correspond showing mutual respect. Therefore, when requesting assistance, the use of polite expressions,as for elsewhere in similar circumstances, is appreciated. (please, thank you, appreciate, grateful, etc.)

https://ccm.net/apps-sites/internet-archeology/ccm/10131-terms-of-use-for-ccm-respect-for-others/#politesse

Please, copy, modify and repost your message respecting the politeness charter.

We trust that you understand.