Itunes Problems

Closed
gdm - Feb 9, 2012 at 08:55 PM
 Blocked Profile - Feb 17, 2012 at 01:16 AM
Hello,

My son got a new ipod (it's probably the families 5-8th) where we use Itunes. When attempting to download music from our library, it indicated we needed to install the latest version of Itunes (10.5). Things went downhill from there. It appears to download, then I get an error message. I ended up losing everything, including my music library (I think). When attempting to download it appears to go through the entire download only to give me the following message at the end:

An error occurred during the installation of assembly "microsoft.vc80.crt.type="win 32", version = 8.0.81727.6195.public keytoken = "IFE8B9A3E18EB". processor Architecture = "86". Please refer to Help and Support for Information HRESULT:Ox800736fd.

At this point it starts an uninstall and I'm back to square one!

1 response

Blocked Profile
Feb 17, 2012 at 01:16 AM
Greetings,

Please, bare in mind that Kioskea is a mutual aid community, all answers on the forum are provided by volunteers who give their time free to help solve issues.

Therefore, it is specifically requested from Kioskea forum users correspond showing mutual respect. Therefore, when requesting assistance, the use of polite expressions,as for elsewhere in similar circumstances, is appreciated. (please, thank you, appreciate, grateful, etc.)

https://ccm.net/apps-sites/internet-archeology/ccm/10131-terms-of-use-for-ccm-respect-for-others/#politesse

Please, copy, modify and repost your message respecting the politeness charter.

We trust that you understand.