There are several different ways you can import your iTunes library to your PC. One of them is to use a software called MusicBee that will simplify the whole import process. Here we explain to you the whole installation and import process.
To import your iTunes library on MusicBee:
- Start by downloading MusicBee for your computer.
- Click File > Import from Library > Import from iTunes.
- In the dialog that opens up, select your settings and click on Proceed.
Note that: If you haven't installed iTunes using the default settings, click on the Locate iTunes button and browser for the Library's path manually.
- Musicbee itunes
- Musicbee import itunes library
- How to sync iPod without removing existing songs > Guide
- How to update iTunes on Windows > Guide
- My itunes library cannot be read because i [solved] > Forum - MacOS
- ITunes Libraries on Two Different Computers [solved] > Forum - ITunes
- ITunes says I am synced with another library [solved] > Forum - ITunes
- Stop iTunes duplicating songs: after sync
- How to download iTunes on Windows?
- How To Find Your iTunes Backup Folder
- Find and change iTunes backup location: on Windows, Mac