- A system seems to be unable to connect to the network. ie shows "page cannot be displayed", however, mozilla firefox is working.
- Mozilla firefox troubleshooting - Best answers
- Page cannot be displayed msg in IE & Mozilla ✓ - Forum - Internet Explorer/Microsoft Edge
- MOZILLA PROBLEM - Forum - Windows
- Unable to connect to wireless network ✓ - Forum - WiFi
- YouTube won't open on Mozilla Firefox - Forum - YouTube
- Problem in surfing internet through mozilla firefox. - Forum - Software
Remove Firefox from your PC.......reboot, then download and reinstall Firefox again. It sounds like your most recent browser has been corrupted. Also, download and install Malwarebytes Anti-Malware. Run a quick scan and remove anything it finds then reboot your PC again. This should work for u.......Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!!! By the way, u can download the two at www.download.com.