- A system seems to be unable to connect to the network. ie shows "page cannot be displayed", however, mozilla firefox is working. what is the problem?
- What is a network card - Guide
- Unable to ping computer on same network - Guide
- The page cannot be displayed. (80710a06) - Network Forum
- Mozilla firefox download - Download - Browsers
- The page cannot be displayed. (80710a0 - Google Forum
Remove Firefox from your PC.......reboot, then download and reinstall Firefox again. It sounds like your most recent browser has been corrupted. Also, download and install Malwarebytes Anti-Malware. Run a quick scan and remove anything it finds then reboot your PC again. This should work for u.......Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!!! By the way, u can download the two at www.download.com.