Mozilla Firefox Problems

Closed
Em - Feb 3, 2009 at 05:25 PM
rubrami281 Posts 164 Registration date Tuesday September 30, 2008 Status Member Last seen February 3, 2009 - Feb 3, 2009 at 09:03 PM
Hi,
I have been using Firefox for years and never had any problems. Now all of a sudden the back and forward arrows on the browser have begun to stop working. I can still see the arrows, but they're faded and grey like when you're not allowed to click something on your computer. Most of the time they work, but the times that they don't are becoming more frequent and it's extremely irritating. The arrows will be fine all day until all of a sudden they're not. Today the same thing happened only it was the options that I couldn't click; file, edit, etc. I couldn't click anything. I've tried messing with the settings but it doesn't help. I'm so frustrated.

Help please...
Related:

1 response

rubrami281 Posts 164 Registration date Tuesday September 30, 2008 Status Member Last seen February 3, 2009 104
Feb 3, 2009 at 09:03 PM
Remove Firefox from your PC.......reboot, then download and reinstall Firefox again. It sounds like your most recent browser has been corrupted. Also, download and install Malwarebytes Anti-Malware. Run a quick scan and remove anything it finds then reboot your PC again. This should work for u.......Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!!! By the way, u can download the two at www.download.com.