Unblocking Hotmail Account

Closed
Ammar - Feb 18, 2012 at 09:48 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Feb 18, 2012 at 03:35 PM
Hello,
My account was hacked recently. So i was asked to follow the steps to unblock it. After selecting my new password, and moving onto the next page I keep ending up on a page with an error message saying that my actions cant be completed and I should try again (from hotmail not my browser). This has happened to me about 7 times now.
Please help

Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Feb 18, 2012 at 03:35 PM
There are hundreds if not thousands of accounts being blocked because they were hacked and/or used for spamming.Unfortunately Hotmail is not secured and one should never save data on Hotmail servers without backing it up.

Please follow the procedure given in the following tip and recover your account:

https://ccm.net/apps-sites/email/1375-outlook-account-blocked-and-hacked/#topedit

It may take from 24 hours to two weeks before you get an answer.

If the above solution does not work, your account is lost forever.

Sorry but that's the way the cookie crumbles.

Regards

P.S. Make sure you choose the correct options so you don't get into a loop, also delete all of your tempory files and cookies.