Need Answer

Closed
omarino - Mar 10, 2012 at 03:10 PM
 Blocked Profile - Mar 12, 2012 at 03:40 AM
Hello, I try to start up my hp dv5 , but all it gives me is the beginning , and the hp loggo !! and i can click ESC to go to the BIOS setup , but when i leave it turning on , before the windows loggo , it will stop continue !! Usually i should see that Dush ( - ) on the high left in the screen , and when i press Alt Ctrl Delete it should do restart !! , But Now No (-) and can't continue running , and cant restart When i press ALT CTRl Delete !!! i should hold down the power button , and try again !! and the same prob i ll get !! what the prob :)! ? sry about the bad english language !!

1 response

Blocked Profile
Mar 12, 2012 at 03:40 AM
Greetings,

Please, bare in mind that Kioskea is a mutual aid community, all answers on the forum are provided by volunteers who give their time free to help solve issues.

Therefore, it is specifically requested from Kioskea forum users correspond showing mutual respect. Therefore, when requesting assistance, the use of polite expressions,as for elsewhere in similar circumstances, is appreciated. (please, thank you, appreciate, grateful, etc.)

https://ccm.net/apps-sites/internet-archeology/ccm/10131-terms-of-use-for-ccm-respect-for-others/#politesse

Please, copy, modify and repost your message respecting the politeness charter.

We trust that you understand.