My memory card doesn't work

Closed
skittles - Mar 11, 2012 at 05:59 PM
 Blocked Profile - Mar 12, 2012 at 03:12 AM
Hello,
i have a memory card (2GB micro SD) with all my music, pictures, and video's on it but my memory card stopped working and I can't view anything on it anymore. I recently I went on my phone to view my pictures but it said my memory card was not there. I tried 3 different phones, but it said there was an error and asked if I wanted to format it. but if I do, it'll erase everything and that's the last thing I want happening. I tried putting it in an SD card and inserting in the computer but that doesn't work either. I don't know what to do.
Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Mar 12, 2012 at 03:12 AM
Greetings,

Please, bare in mind that Kioskea is a mutual aid community, all answers on the forum are provided by volunteers who give their time free to help solve issues.

Therefore, it is specifically requested from Kioskea forum users correspond showing mutual respect. Therefore, when requesting assistance, the use of polite expressions,as for elsewhere in similar circumstances, is appreciated. (please, thank you, appreciate, grateful, etc.)

https://ccm.net/apps-sites/internet-archeology/ccm/10131-terms-of-use-for-ccm-respect-for-others/#politesse

Please, copy, modify and repost your message respecting the politeness charter.

We trust that you understand.