- Turned on laptop but screen remained black
- Hp laptop won't start, the screen remains black ✓ - Forum - Laptop
- When i switch on my laptop the screen is black ✓ - Forum - Laptop
- HDMI Dell laptop the screen goes black ✓ - Forum - Laptop
- Screen Remains Black after start Up ✓ - Forum - Laptop
- Dropped my laptop and screen is black - Forum - Monitor
You can't install (ie format) Windows on another computer. When Windows is installed it customizes itself to the hardware it finds on the motherboard. Unless you have the same "chipset" on the two computers transferring the hard drive will not work. I suggest you buy an upgrade copy of Win & and install a legitimate copy of Windows.