Dell start up problem

Closed
princeofdignity Posts 16 Registration date Wednesday February 4, 2009 Status Member Last seen February 14, 2009 - Feb 5, 2009 at 09:02 PM
princeofdignity Posts 16 Registration date Wednesday February 4, 2009 Status Member Last seen February 14, 2009 - Feb 6, 2009 at 08:18 PM
For God sake help me I'm tired of that to how can fixed my laptop problem. i bought 1 month back untouch but without warranty Dell inspiron 1525 Operating System is Vista Window Premium Home Edition. OS Version 6.0.6000.2.0.0.256.1.

when i bought the system it was total empty i means to say i set up partition then install the vista window with proper it working quite good but since i connected the external bloutooth since that day i facing the problem which is that whenever i turn on my laptop for the first time (first time means when i done my work then shutdown and when i turn on the system next day or ofter 3 hours) then the system keep busy where the vista window loading nothing do just keep busy when i turn off the laptop again then then turn on then the system open like a normal way and its open without any problem now if suppose i restart the system 10 time it will not give any problem open will be like a normal way.. but only getting problem as i say when i turn on ofter 3 hours and next day then its happen . i saw in one answer while i'm searching that press the F8 and keep hitting before the Window loading then it will go to Advance boot option. it go there but there was no such option regarding System repair rest of option there i also use the factory restore . pressing the ctrl+F12 before the window loading i do that several time but its also not working and error msg come the system fail to go there. can you please someone fixed that problem .
Related:

3 responses

ameertozor Posts 14 Registration date Saturday September 13, 2008 Status Member Last seen April 16, 2009 3
Feb 6, 2009 at 03:08 AM
hi,
it may be that the bluetooth driver is not compatible with your windows Vista.
try to search for the updated driver.
you should uninstall the driver immediately.
go to control panel, select add/remove programs and then click on the driver setup to remove it.
then restart your computer.
princeofdignity Posts 16 Registration date Wednesday February 4, 2009 Status Member Last seen February 14, 2009 2
Feb 6, 2009 at 04:07 AM
bluetooth device not working in my dell inspiron 1525 laptop. while installing bluetooth drivers for windows vista it is asking me to press fn+f2 key to enable bluetooth but after using fn+f2 key also it is not working.... and nothing driver install for bluetooth.. i already install the window vista almost 5 time due to this but the problem is the same and i also add something that remove the external bluetooth but the problem still the same and the inside bluetooth not working as i tell u in first line of msg.
princeofdignity Posts 16 Registration date Wednesday February 4, 2009 Status Member Last seen February 14, 2009 2
Feb 6, 2009 at 08:18 PM
anyone here to help me please I'm so pissed off to resolve my problem