PC Fails to Boot

Closed
tnitind - Feb 6, 2009 at 12:43 PM
 tnitind - Feb 6, 2009 at 02:13 PM
Hi DJ AKSHAY,
My PC is not starting up. no Beep sound, On display I can see some PCB like wire diagramme in upper part of monitor and in rest part the diplay is blane (blue in colour). I have removed, Cleanned and reconnected all the connections, cleaned the mother board. Once in power OFF condition I removed the RAM and then switched on the PC, I hear one Beep Sound and in my openion the mother board is OK (although I am not confident about it).
Inspite of all these efforts the result is same, my PC dosent start, no sound, and the same display. Although LED in the front panel (power and cpu both) continues to glow.All fans are working, LED in the CD and HDD are glowing. Please suggest me the probable solution.
Nitin
(Configuration Windows XP
Internet Explorer 6.0, Intel D845GLLY motherboard, P4 1.6GH Processor, 128 MB SDRAM, 350 Watt Power Supply)
Related:

1 response

xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,826
Feb 6, 2009 at 01:21 PM
Can you boot into the BIOS? Try hitting the Del or F2 or F8 or F12 keys immediately after you start the computer. This will tell us more about the state of the motherboard.
No I can not, as it stays quite even when i press del or F2 of F12 Keys and display dosent change.