- Asus eee pc 1201t no display
- Pc won't display - Best answers
- Asus eee pc 1201t is not starting - Forum - Motherboard
- Computer Boots To Black Screen - How-To - Monitor
- ASUS model X455L screen wont turn on but the fan is running ✓ - Forum - Laptop
- Asus eee pc factory reset - How-To - Laptop computer
- Asus eee pc factory restore f9 not working ✓ - Forum - Windows XP
It's probably a hardware error. With over-heating the most likely cause. If it doesn't start after it cools then, you will need to take it to a qualified repair shop for a diagnostic.
Yesterday I forgot to tell that when I push the power buton, the pc starts for a few seconds then it turns off by its self and after a few seconds it starts by its self then nothing happens only thet the pc is pwered on. Today in the morning the pc started and it worked correcty but when I come home later the pc started to show thw same problem again. What does this mean, (sorry for my english) and thank you for your advice.