Acer extensa 5420 won't turn on

Closed
Bsavela - Jun 8, 2012 at 10:11 AM
 Blocked Profile - Jun 8, 2012 at 10:20 AM
Hello,
So I'm a little behind on the times and have never had a lap top or decent computer. Someone
Recently just have me this laptop. theres nothing wrong with it except it occasionally doesnt
Want to come on. She said she has to hold it with her hand gripped on the back of it and press the button. Theres nothing wrong with the battery. Sometimes it comes on just fine. Right now when I turn it on how it usually works, the power light comes on, the farthest left light of the three next to the power button comes on, turns off, comes on again, then all the lights shut off. Nothing ever comes on the screen. It makes a slight.regular noise while it's attempting to turn on.
Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Jun 8, 2012 at 10:20 AM
Greetings,

Please, bare in mind that Kioskea is a mutual aid community, all answers on the forum are provided by volunteers who give their time free to help solve issues.

Therefore, it is specifically requested from Kioskea forum users correspond showing mutual respect. Therefore, when requesting assistance, the use of polite expressions,as for elsewhere in similar circumstances, is appreciated. (please, thank you, appreciate, grateful, etc.)

https://ccm.net/apps-sites/internet-archeology/ccm/10131-terms-of-use-for-ccm-respect-for-others/#politesse

Please, copy, modify and repost your message respecting the politeness charter.

We trust that you understand.