Sounds like short-circuit in laptop

Closed
moneimza - Jun 29, 2012 at 05:29 AM
xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 - Jun 29, 2012 at 11:47 AM
Hello,
yesterday i was in facebook when i heard a strange sound like court-circuit coming from my laptop and then the screen become blue and a lot of words appear i just read the first line: windows has some problems and it should be shut down. after that i have tried to restart but a new windows appeared to me and asked me if i want to repair this error i click ok the desktop appear but nothing working. i rebooted again but for sutdown it took about 30 min and to reboot also and after rebooting any application that i want to execute take 20 around and after that it will be blocked. i wanted to take my data but when i put my usb the laptop was blocked again.
i have an Dell inspiron n5010 laptop.
i really i don't know how to do because i'm afraid about my work, i don't have any other copy.

please i wants some help

thanks

Related:

1 response

xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,826
Jun 29, 2012 at 11:47 AM
Your Dell has hardware diagnostic software built in. Just hit F12 after you see the Dell logo on the screen. Follow the instructions and you might identify the problem.

Good Luck