My itouch shows the apple then turns off!! :(

Closed
cmm315 Posts 1 Registration date Tuesday July 31, 2012 Status Member Last seen July 31, 2012 - Jul 31, 2012 at 05:44 PM
momina Posts 1 Registration date Monday July 30, 2012 Status Member Last seen October 16, 2012 - Aug 3, 2012 at 04:21 AM
Hello,
My iPod touch (3rd gen) froze when I opened an app, so I pressed the home button multiple times, but it didn't work. Then suddenly, it turned off, so I attempted to turn it back on, but it stayed on the apple logo for about 2 minutes and turned off again. So, I turned it on again, but the same thing happened! :( I've tried turning it on like 20 times, but it just stays on the logo and turns off. :/ I've read tons of things online about this problem, and they all say the same thing- restore or put to DFU mode. The thing is my computer broke a few months ago, and everything on my iTunes was deleted, so I have no access to my iTunes! So if I restore it, everything on my iPod will be deleted! And i DON'T want that to happen!! D: I have so many pictures, videos, notes, apps, and a lot of music that I do not want to loose!! :( I don't know what to do!! For the past 3 hours, I've been desperately trying to find a solution!! :(
PLEASE HELP ME!!!! :( I WOULD REALLY REALLY REALLY APPRECIATE IT!!!
THANKS!! :)
Related:

1 response

momina Posts 1 Registration date Monday July 30, 2012 Status Member Last seen October 16, 2012 4
Aug 3, 2012 at 04:21 AM
My iPod touch (3rd gen) froze when I opened an app, so I pressed the home button multiple times, but it didn't work. Then suddenly, it turned off, so I attempted to turn it back on, but it stayed on the apple logo for about 2 minutes and turned off again. So, I turned it on again, but the same thing happened! :( I've tried turning it on like 20 times, but it just stays on the logo and turns off. :/ I've read tons of things online about this problem, and they all say the same thing- restore or put to DFU mode. The thing is my computer broke a few months ago, and everything on my iTunes was deleted, so I have no access to my iTunes! So if I restore it, everything on my iPod will be deleted! And i DON'T want that to happen!! D: I have so many pictures, videos, notes, apps, and a lot of music that I do not want to loose!! :( I don't know what to do!! For the past 3 hours, I've been desperately trying to find a solution!! :(
PLEASE HELP ME!!!! :( I WOULD REALLY REALLY REALLY APPRECIATE IT!!!
THANKS!! :)