The bios does not installed. press <g> to co

Closed
anthony - Feb 9, 2009 at 01:20 AM
RaZor X Posts 20 Registration date Wednesday February 4, 2009 Status Member Last seen March 26, 2009 - Feb 9, 2009 at 01:12 PM
Hello,
when i was using my PC suddenly the computer became very busy and i cant do any work... so i swithch off the computer using the power button. after few minutes again i switch on the button. the n it came a message saying that "hrdware intiate failed, please checked the device!!! The Bios does not be installed. Press <g> to continue!
" can any body help plzzzz

2 responses

hi

Switch off and open the CPU cover,Remove the CMOS (CR2032) battery from motherbooard.
Take a safety pin and short the Battery terminals(Positive and negative terminal) with the help of safety pins for 1 minutes.

then fix it back and switched on the system

thanks and try
RaZor X Posts 20 Registration date Wednesday February 4, 2009 Status Member Last seen March 26, 2009 2
Feb 9, 2009 at 01:12 PM
Hey..

Do what Vino said..

When it comes to the bios having problems always remove the CMOS battery and leave it out for a while. Its worth a try. The CMOS battery powers the CMOS memory. After you have removed it then you must load the defaults in the BIOS.

I think by removing the CMOS battery you only load the system defaults.

Good luck.

Asus P5N-D Sli | 9800 Gt OC | 4 GB ddr 2 800mhz | Dual-Core 1.8 | 22'' Viewsonic | 160 Gb Hdd