Cannot copy certain JPEGs from a SD card

Closed
EqHunter00 Posts 3 Registration date Wednesday August 29, 2012 Status Member Last seen September 27, 2012 - Sep 27, 2012 at 01:40 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Sep 27, 2012 at 04:20 PM
Hello, I am trying to dowload, copy, highlight or drag pictures from My cameras memory card as I always do, and there are 91 pictures is a series of 382 that will not copy. When I go to computer, drive F: I can see all 382 pictures, but 91 of them will not copy, dowload or drag into another folder. It says, cannot open because file may be corrupted, damaged, or unsupported. I also got another message saying file wont open it doesn't exist. well it exists, I can see the thumbnail. Sometimes it wont even try to open it, it will just beep and never open. Other times the ones I know have already copied wont open immediately after I attempted to open one of the 91. Like its a chain reaction. Then when I try to go back to the drive is says insert disk (F:). Ive tried several different ways to get them JPEG files on my computer but they wont go! I can easily scroll through them on my camera. No message about cannot open file. Any suggestions as to whats happening?

Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,171
Sep 27, 2012 at 04:20 PM
Hello,

I bet you that you have a usb virus.

I have an efficient tool that can desinfect but the download site is in French. Let me know if you trust me.

Regards

P.S. Look at my profile picture, you will see that I am trustworthy.