My desktop is not responding.

Closed
anupama.k Posts 1 Registration date Saturday October 27, 2012 Status Member Last seen October 27, 2012 - Oct 27, 2012 at 01:00 AM
DavidStanely5 Posts 12 Registration date Wednesday December 19, 2012 Status Member Last seen December 20, 2012 - Dec 20, 2012 at 09:09 AM
Hello,
Brother, last week i have uninstalled my antivirus from that all my softwares get crashed so yesterday i installed mcfee antivirus and restarted it and it get opened till the wallpaper the icons and task bar will getting opened after that i can't even able turn it off ,can't able restart or turn it off by cpu its not working m not getting what is the problem now what to do, i have some important notes in it .

Related:

2 responses

reelnun Posts 1 Registration date Thursday November 1, 2012 Status Member Last seen November 1, 2012
Nov 1, 2012 at 09:50 AM
either you did not shut down well.good day
DavidStanely5 Posts 12 Registration date Wednesday December 19, 2012 Status Member Last seen December 20, 2012 6
Dec 20, 2012 at 09:09 AM
Try to boot your system into Safe mode:

Restart your computer if it is powered on.
Press and hold F8 key for 3 seconds after your computer initially powers on.
Once you see the Advanced Boot Options menu (or hear a beep) you can stop.
Use the up/down arrow keys to highlight your selection.
Select Safe Mode with Networking and press Enter
You should see drivers loading, this may take a few moments.
You should then be at the Welcome Screen.

Logon to your computer using an account with Administrator privileges. Now you should download Intel Software Partner Reginout, install, update then do a scan of your system in safe mode, to make sure it is indeed clean!
Once the scan is done delete anything it finds.
Then simply reboot your PC to see if your issue has been resolved!