Recovery problem

Closed
wobrain Posts 1 Registration date Wednesday January 23, 2013 Status Member Last seen January 23, 2013 - Jan 23, 2013 at 08:12 AM
Zohaib R Posts 2368 Registration date Sunday September 23, 2012 Status Member Last seen December 13, 2018 - Feb 11, 2013 at 05:38 AM
Hello,

Dear Sir I have unfortunately lost my recovery disk for window 7 pre created in my laptop hp dual core i3.during partition process i have mixed it with Disk C containing window files.Now What should i do to recover it .Kindly help me in this regard.
Thanks in anticipation

3 responses

Zohaib R Posts 2368 Registration date Sunday September 23, 2012 Status Member Last seen December 13, 2018 69
Jan 24, 2013 at 06:36 AM
Hi wobrain,

You can try creating restoration CD/DVD once more. Please check the below mentioned link for details:

http://ccm.net/faq/9300-hp-create-restoration-cd-dvd-once-more

Do reply with results.
thanks for your concern
i have downloaded this soft ware but where to find"Click on the letter of the RECOVERY Partition (PARTITION CACHE HP)" written on site you have send me .kindly continue helping me
Zohaib R Posts 2368 Registration date Sunday September 23, 2012 Status Member Last seen December 13, 2018 69
Feb 11, 2013 at 05:38 AM
Hi wobrain,

In your first post you have mentioned that you lost the "Recovery Discs". The software tutorial I posted in my reply helps you create the discs again by overriding some settings. However, you mentioned that you do not see the Recovery Partition in the "FreeCommander" window, this indicates when you were partitioning the Hard Drive you might have deleted or merged the partition. There is a software by the name "EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard" this can help you recover data in most of the Scenarios. (I have not tried this software with partitioned Hard Drive(s) or Merged partitions but still you can try.) You can read about "EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard" and also download it from the below mentioned link:

http://www.easeus.com/resource/recover-hard-drive-data.htm

Kindly get back if there are any further queries.