Sending reported error (0x8004210B) in outlook

Solved/Closed
Bhavin Arora Posts 1 Registration date Tuesday January 29, 2013 Status Member Last seen January 29, 2013 - Jan 29, 2013 at 06:17 AM
 Really? - Apr 20, 2015 at 07:39 AM
Hello,

We are getting a error while sending a email form microsoft office outlook 2007 as below

Task xxxxxxxxx@gmail.com - Sending' reported error (0x8004210B) : 'The operation timed out waiting for a response from the sending (SMTP) server. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).'

Please give us some solution

Kindly do needful

Awaiting for reply...

Regards / Bhavin Jain

Mail ID deleted by a moderator

2 responses

mariapeter Posts 11 Registration date Wednesday March 6, 2013 Status Member Last seen May 29, 2013 10
Mar 6, 2013 at 06:29 AM
You Outlook email account has damaged. You can recreate it with following steps:

- Exit from Outlook.
- Click Start -> Settings -> Control Panel .
- Double click on Mail -> Email Accounts, click the email account name and then remove the account.
- Now you can create a new account.

Hope this will help.

Regards
Maria
what do you do about saving all of the emails in the old account. I have like 5000 or more. I cannot lose them and the ability to access them in the future
Maria, this has to be the absolute worst advice I've ever seen. You tell someone to delete his Account, and with it, every single email, without telling how to save the data...No comment...