A problem has been detected

Closed
anthony - Feb 15, 2009 at 02:49 AM
 trina - Apr 15, 2009 at 01:00 PM
Hello,
When i try to format my computer a problem has been occured saying that
A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer.
If this is the first time you have seen this stop error screen, restart your computer. if this screen appears again follow these steps.
check for virsus on your compter remove any newly installed hard drives controllers. check your hard drives to make sure it is properly configured and terminated.
Run CHKDSK /F to check for hard drive corruption and then restart your computer

Technical Information
***STOP: 0x0000007B(0xF7AEC524, 0xC0000034, 0x00000000,0x00000000)
Configuration
Core2 processor
1 GB Ram
100 GB Harddisk
windows xp

plx tel me how to solve this problem as soon as possible.
i always appreciate your help... thanks

1 response

brakers Posts 117 Registration date Sunday August 17, 2008 Status Member Last seen November 29, 2009 40
Feb 15, 2009 at 03:59 AM
Hi There Anthony
I had the exact same problem as you and it took me ages to sort it out.
I changed most of the hardware in my computer except the Mboard because it was indicating in the Event Viewer that it was a driver or hardware problem.

So after updating all my drivers and checking my hard drives and memory etc finally I inserted my windows disc and tried to do a system repair and to my amazement it worked.
I was astounded as everything was indicating a hardware or driver problem.

Another problem I was getting is that it would not let me install any programs to scan for a virus or other problems so I had to do checks before windows started..

You can if you wish go down the path of checking everything before going this route but with a system repair you should not loose any documents etc but as a precaution I would back them up as a friend of mine said he did a system repair and lost some if not all of his pic's and doc's .
Hope this helps.
Kindest Regards Tony B.

The Dream is always better than the Reality
<a href="http://www.listbuilder4me.com/html/codes">Free Internet Marketing Videos!</a>
What windows disc is it to fix that problem?