- Storejet transcend not detected
- Transcend external hard drive not detected - Best answers
- Transcend hard drive not detected - Best answers
- Transcend store jet hard disk does not show - Forum - Hard Drive/SSD
- External hard disk not being recognized by window - Forum - Hard Drive/SSD
- My MacBook cannot read my Transcend StoreJet 25S3 - Forum - Hard Drive/SSD
- Transcend portable hard drive not working - Forum - Hard Drive/SSD
- Transcend storejet 25h3 not recognized - Forum - Hard Drive/SSD
- Check in the "Disk Management".
- Click on Start --> Run --> Type
diskmgmt.mscand press Enter.
- "Disk Management" window will be opened. If you notice a partition without a drive letter then right-click on it --> Select "Change Drive
- Letter and Paths..." --> Click on "Add" button --> Add --> Select the drive letter --> Click on OK.
On the same themes
- transcend store jet hard disk does not show
- Toshiba external hard drive not detected
- Western digital 1TB external hard drive not recognized by PC
- WesternDigital My Passport lights up, but not detected on PC
- HDD detected in BIOS, but not in devices and drives.
- Can't transfer data from external hard drive