Laptop Black Screen

Closed
cherriman Posts 2 Registration date Saturday February 9, 2013 Status Member Last seen February 9, 2013 - Feb 9, 2013 at 07:45 PM
cherriman Posts 2 Registration date Saturday February 9, 2013 Status Member Last seen February 9, 2013 - Feb 9, 2013 at 07:57 PM
Hello,

I have a Samsung laptop (SF410) how to reset it, currently when I turn it on only a black screen appears, sometimes when I turn it on it says the computer did not shut down properly- then I click open windows normally- and then it loads and the black.screen appears with just the mouse. The batterIy is built into the laptop so you cannot take it out. It has not been working for 4 hours now approx. I have turned off the power button multiple times and still shows only a black screen. If someone could tell me how to fix this that would be great, I have anti-virus protection on the ccomputerr as well.

<config>iPhone / Safari 4.0</c
Related:

1 response

cherriman Posts 2 Registration date Saturday February 9, 2013 Status Member Last seen February 9, 2013
Feb 9, 2013 at 07:57 PM
Also, last night set the computer to sleep as it was on low battery, when I went to turn it on today just the black screen appears after it loads the windows symbol, the computer has done that once before about a week ago and finally had to load and delete files within the system (or something similar to that), the laptop is approx. 2 years old as well. I have had it plugged into the charger and unplugged it since it has been blacked out, I have tried the angle at 30° and pressed the on button and nothing has changed and I have tried to hold the power button for 30 seconds and the laptop shuts down and turns on while holding it for the time frame.