IPhone problems

Closed
john88 - Jan 22, 2008 at 09:09 AM
 modou - Dec 24, 2008 at 12:42 PM
Hi!

I recently got an 8GB iPhone. I was running on a 1.0.2 version that I updated lately to 1.1.1 and everything goes fine until the 1.1.2 version released.

With that update everything went wrong. I couldn't jailbreak and unlock the iPhone anymore.

Then I tried to downgrade to 1.1.1 using the restore mode but when I jailbreak (on www.jailbreakme.com) the iPhone reboot but never comes back!

I tried iPhuc and iBricker to boot it but with no success.

Any smart ideas?

11 responses

hello my is giving me a problem i have unlock it successful but it only give me emergency screen i can call i can received but i cant see anything inside the phone it only numbers display on the screen i want to check message photors an other thing but i
You can try to reconnect the iPhone to your computer and then click restore to factory settings. I’m 90% sure that it will fix even bricked iPhones.
Recently having problems with my iphone. When im at the desktop, and wanna slide to the side. To my next programs etc. It wont slide to the side. Havn't seen any one els having this problem atm.

Please give me an Answer on my mail Thomas@wubnet dot com
ziggy7 Posts 117 Registration date Wednesday February 20, 2008 Status Member Last seen February 7, 2009
Mar 18, 2008 at 03:41 PM
This forum looks like an i phone forum lol Should send a suggestion to the webmaster of Kioskea about iPhone ... Sorry but i never had an Iphone yet :) Restore Fastory Setting is a good way certainly

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
Blocked Profile
Apr 4, 2008 at 02:28 PM
Oops u may have used the wrong software or moderator for your iPhone

My lil bro had this same trouble past weeks, and he goes at the workshop directly for a refort, or reset stats.

Hope it's all going to be alriight soon

take care ~~~ bye
my iphone just goes off and on it just glitches and once it turns off its hard to turn back on...in order for me to turn it back on i have to plug it in....and now when i want to lock my phone i can't do it....and it just keeps on glitching most of the time.....and i try to restart it and nothing happens it just goes back to glitching......has anyone has this problem b4??....
hi iwana downlod ibricker its useful with 1.1.2
The sensitivity of my i phone touch screen has gone low.
can only get sound through speaker or earphones not ear piece,tried resetting but still not working
mrslash Posts 159 Registration date Wednesday February 20, 2008 Status Member Last seen February 9, 2009 45
Aug 10, 2008 at 10:56 AM
hi john88...
u can get out of this by simply restoring factory settings and it will work fine that's for sure;-)