IMac vs. Mac Mini

Closed
PaulZero - Jan 22, 2008 at 09:13 AM
 Steve - Jul 31, 2010 at 07:28 PM
Hello,

Is there any difference between the Mac Mini and the iMac? I know the Mac Mini doesn't come with the screen, keyboard, and mouse but is there a difference software/OS wise?

Also, what is the hardware specs (Space, memory, ECT)?

Thank you
Related:

4 responses

Hi!
They both run OS X 10.5 and come with iLife '08 like any Mac.
As for tech specs, here are the specs for the Mac Mini's and here are the specs for the iMacs.
Hope that will help.
phery Posts 9328 Registration date Sunday September 12, 2004 Status Moderator Last seen August 11, 2020 2
Feb 6, 2008 at 08:22 AM
I can tell that iMac is really good, and the Mac mini too.

The Mac mini is priceless and will be the good solution if you have allready a good screen.
gabrieljosh Posts 1 Registration date Sunday June 28, 2009 Status Member Last seen June 29, 2009
Jun 29, 2009 at 01:50 AM
A mini keyboard also known as an ergonomic keyboard, has many benefits. There are many definitions of ergonomics, keep in mind that they vary based on the working conditions. The most basic definition is the science of people-machine relationships. Make sure that you become aware with each and every aspect of ergonomics so that you can avoid problems that come from working with the wrong posture.

source: https://californiamobility.com/
Stupid question I know but with the Mac pro & mac mini can you use any screen of you choose