System shut down

Closed
shajideepa Posts 16 Registration date Saturday March 16, 2013 Status Member Last seen April 5, 2014 - Mar 18, 2013 at 06:33 AM
xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 - Mar 18, 2013 at 02:04 PM
Hello,

Dear Sir when the system began to respond differently, i found some of the capacitors damaged. i replaced them myself. then "The Bios Does Not Be Installed. Press <g> message came. And i was helped from this forum. This was the instruction was

Remove the connections to your "Hard drive", DVD-Drive and check if you are
able to boot without any error message.

2) If you have successfully booted without that error that message then switch
off your PC then try connecting your DVD drive first and then turn on your PC.

3) Then again follow the Step 2 and this time connect your "Hard drive". If you are
getting same error message then check your connections.

Fortunately that problem was solved. Now I am not able to install OS (windows). There comes the message '' windows is inspecting your hardware configuration'' then the system shut down automatically. please help me to solve the problem. It is a MSI mother board with intel processor ( celeron r 2.66 ghz ) via chipset VT8237 . I request all the kind hearted people to solve this problem.No problem with RAM or OS cd or SMPS

1 response

xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,829
Mar 18, 2013 at 02:04 PM
You probably have a problem withe the "south bridge".

I suggest it's time to buy a new motherboard.

Good Luck