Follow the procedure below to avoid BitDefender automatically opening up when you startup your computer.
To disable the automatic loading at startup feature on BitDefender follow these steps:
Click on "SWITCH TO ADVANCED VIEW".
- Go to General > Settings
- Uncheck "Load BitDefender User Interface at startup"
- Save your settings.
Any more antivirus questions? Check out our forum!
- Bitdefender not starting automatically
- Disable bitdefender vpn startup
- Bitdefender does not start on startup
- How to remove Google Drive: from PC, startup, Windows 10 > Guide
- How to turn off Android music player > Guide
- Teamviewer start with Windows: missing, registry > Guide
- Disable Ctfmon.exe at startup on Windows 10 > Guide
- Windows services stops automatically [solved] > Forum - Windows
- How to run an online virus scan with Kaspersky?
- The best free antivirus for USB
- How to enable McAfee auto scan: USB drives
- How to disable antivirus Microsoft Security Essentials
- Best antivirus: Windows 10, free, online, 2022
- How to install ESET NOD32 antivirus: free download
- Restore hidden by a virus files on your memory card
- How to use Avast Antivirus: download, review
- Update antivirus without internet
- Best antivirus: for Android, for iPhone, free
- Free online antivirus scan