- Volume doesnt work
- Sorry for the interruption. we have been receiving a large volume of requests from your network. to continue with your youtube e - Forum - YouTube
- Samsung volume increase code - How-To - Samsung
- Volume information for this disk cannot be found ✓ - Forum - Windows
- Asus laptop volume buttons not working - How-To - Laptop computer
- Ringtone volume - How-To - Android
So sound works through the headphones but not through the built in speakers? If so, you have bent the internals of the headphone jack. There is a prong in the jack that functions to disconnect the internal speakers. If this prong is bent too far it will not spring back when the headphone plug is removed leaving you with dead speakers.