Hidden files on o: Hard-drive: Help me PLEASE?

Closed
teemo404 Posts 2 Registration date Thursday May 9, 2013 Status Member Last seen May 9, 2013 - May 9, 2013 at 10:50 AM
teemo404 Posts 2 Registration date Thursday May 9, 2013 Status Member Last seen May 9, 2013 - May 9, 2013 at 12:25 PM
Hi!
Im new here and looking for someone who could help answer me.
My now ex-boyfriend has hidden provocative pictures etc on his hard drive (he's a computer geek/wizard as he went to school for system tech and security with Fedora/Linux processing) and I need to know the files are deleted. Ive spoken with a mutual friend who will "borrow" his hard-drive to "copy some movies" to her hard drive, he downloads like 50 GB a month of videos/TV programs!
He's extremely smart and Ive tried everything! I want to see the files first, as I may copy them and press charges as they were done without me knowing... He's a bad guy!
Ive tried searching, Ive tried showing hidden files etc
Ive tried using the cmd controls, Im pretty fluent in a computer for a girl, but not as much as this! Can someone PLEASE help me?!!
His hard drive is called Lacie, it has a grey outer shell and white inner shell and its the o: drive and we have windows; not xp or vista... Please, someone... Is there a way to crack these??? I really need help!!!!

1 response

kalyan.iyer8 Posts 3 Registration date Thursday May 9, 2013 Status Member Last seen May 16, 2013
May 9, 2013 at 12:22 PM
go to start click search u will find all your files on hard disk
teemo404 Posts 2 Registration date Thursday May 9, 2013 Status Member Last seen May 9, 2013
May 9, 2013 at 12:25 PM
That doesnt work
They are very well hidden