To recover hidden file by the win mend folder hidden

Closed
denish - Oct 5, 2016 at 09:14 AM
 Rajat - Sep 13, 2022 at 11:00 AM
Hello,
sir.

i am using win mend folder hidden software it is good software but recently i get some problem i cant see any files in software which i had hidden few days ago. even after reinstalling software. what should i do to get back may important documents files.
please help me on ***@***

2 responses

R2D2_WD Posts 3606 Registration date Monday September 1, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 20, 2017   155
Oct 6, 2016 at 03:41 AM
Hi Denish

Unfortunately, I am not familiar with the software, but it is possible that the files may have been moved, or damaged. Are you sure the files are hidden and note deleted? Are they occupying capacity? Reinstalling the software was a good idea. My recommendation is to download a data recovery tool and try to save the data. Check the link below for some suggestions. Try with different tools if needed.
https://ccm.net/downloads/tools/file-management/

Hope this helps

Hello sir thanks to reply me.
You know my problem,
My files Are hidden and they are still in my hard drive i can see them by searching. But i can't copy that due to they are hidden by a software name by WIN MEND FOLDER HIDDDEN.
And i also known that they files are safe not corrupted. Plz give me info if you get..
R2D2_WD Posts 3606 Registration date Monday September 1, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 20, 2017   155 > Denish
Oct 7, 2016 at 03:14 AM
Like Ambucias suggested, you should contact the software developer for some specific troubleshooting steps. This may be a common issue which and you might be able to resolve it easily. Another option is to search for a Linux Live version, download it and burn a bootable flash drive. Restart the PC and boot from the flash drive. It should load a Linux OS, without installing it. Try searching for your files using this Linux environment.
Rajat > Denish
Sep 13, 2022 at 11:00 AM

Hello, Denish, Did you get any solution for that?