Registration date
Monday September 1, 2014
Status
Last seen
February 20, 2017
-
Hello,
sir.

i am using win mend folder hidden software it is good software but recently i get some problem i cant see any files in software which i had hidden few days ago. even after reinstalling software. what should i do to get back may important documents files.
please help me on ***@***

2 replies

Registration date
Monday September 1, 2014
Status
Last seen
February 20, 2017
Hi Denish

Unfortunately, I am not familiar with the software, but it is possible that the files may have been moved, or damaged. Are you sure the files are hidden and note deleted? Are they occupying capacity? Reinstalling the software was a good idea. My recommendation is to download a data recovery tool and try to save the data. Check the link below for some suggestions. Try with different tools if needed.
https://ccm.net/download/file-management-53

Hope this helps

Hello sir thanks to reply me.
You know my problem,
My files Are hidden and they are still in my hard drive i can see them by searching. But i can't copy that due to they are hidden by a software name by WIN MEND FOLDER HIDDDEN.
And i also known that they files are safe not corrupted. Plz give me info if you get..
Registration date
Monday September 1, 2014
Status
Last seen
February 20, 2017
139 > Denish
Like Ambucias suggested, you should contact the software developer for some specific troubleshooting steps. This may be a common issue which and you might be able to resolve it easily. Another option is to search for a Linux Live version, download it and burn a bootable flash drive. Restart the PC and boot from the flash drive. It should load a Linux OS, without installing it. Try searching for your files using this Linux environment.
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
October 22, 2020
Hello Denish

Your best bet is to contact the editor for support:

http://www.winmend.com/contact_us.html