Display is not coming .....

Closed
nagesh007 Posts 2 Registration date Saturday May 18, 2013 Status Member Last seen May 19, 2013 - May 18, 2013 at 02:44 PM
jack4rall Posts 6428 Registration date Sunday June 6, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen July 16, 2020 - May 20, 2013 at 01:19 PM
when i switch on the power of spike guard the smps fan automatically on and cpu fan is also started and hdd led and power led is stable at this condition disp[lay is not coming and machine is not working ........

and before 1 day i had used machine normally

only today i changed my smps to new because old one is making problem ....
please give me solution .....

2 responses

jack4rall Posts 6428 Registration date Sunday June 6, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen July 16, 2020
May 19, 2013 at 09:40 AM
Hello,

Try this 1

If you notice that your CPU fan is running but there is no display in the screen,

then remove the RAM from the slot, clean it and place it back properly or try

another slot.

If you have no idea about RAM, then click on the below hyperlinks "Images".

RAM

Removing a RAM

Check your RAM also. Even bad RAM will result in display problem.

If you are having two RAMs then remove it, place only one RAM and check the

display. If you failed to get any display then change the slot. If you still failed to

get the display then try the above procedure with the other RAM.

If you are using a graphic card, then remove it and place it back properly.

Good Luck
nagesh007 Posts 2 Registration date Saturday May 18, 2013 Status Member Last seen May 19, 2013
May 19, 2013 at 02:39 PM
i had done all things i saprated aal parts and another cpu attached to that motherboard same pro is there..
but when i had connected this cpu to anpther motherboard than display is coming ,....finally i had reach to the resolution that motherboard is foulty i am takig to the service centre of gigabyte
tell me if any other solution
jack4rall Posts 6428 Registration date Sunday June 6, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen July 16, 2020
May 20, 2013 at 01:19 PM
Hello,
Try this 1
Try to reset your CMOS settings.
Turn off your PC and remove the power chord --> Open the cabinet --> Remove the CMOS battery for 15-30 minutes and then put it back properly. Now plug the power cord back in and switch ON your PC.
Click on the below hyperlink "CMOS Battery" if you don't have any idea about the CMOS battery
CMOS Battery
If the problem still exist, click on the below link and follow the instructions in "Hardware Reset".
https://ccm.net/faq/1192-lost-bios-password-resetting-the-bios
If the problem still exists then the problem is with the motherboard itself. May be one of its component gone bad and needs replacement.
Good Luck