Lost documents

Closed
pravin Goswami Posts 1 Registration date Friday May 31, 2013 Status Member Last seen May 31, 2013 - May 31, 2013 at 02:03 PM
jack4rall Posts 6428 Registration date Sunday June 6, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen July 16, 2020 - Jun 1, 2013 at 11:18 AM
Hi,
. I m Pravin. I have a problem of lost documents. I explain that when I install Windows 8 in my pc I had forgotten the documents save other drive which on desktop and I lost my most memorebal photo n vidios. Now I m very tens for that how I got it back. So please help me I m very thankfull to u for it.
. I inform that I do as ur suggestion like start the pc n press f8 n there is login username when I enter that it will start like normal no other option like u inform in suggestion. So please tell me the proper way. I mean not that u r adwise me wrong but u can think by my side how much I tense write now.
. l m waiting for ur reply. Please do needful
as soon as posible.

. Ur obelidge

3 responses

jack4rall Posts 6428 Registration date Sunday June 6, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen July 16, 2020
May 31, 2013 at 05:23 PM
Hello,
Try this 1
Did you installed the OS by formatting that drive ? Let us know and make sure you don't make any changes to that drive.
Good Luck
pravin Goswami
Jun 1, 2013 at 09:04 AM
Yes I format that drive while installing so n after that I had did no changes in that drive.
jack4rall Posts 6428 Registration date Sunday June 6, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen July 16, 2020
Jun 1, 2013 at 11:18 AM
Hello,

Try this 1

1) Click on the below hyperlink "MiniTool Power Data Recovery Free Edition"

and follow the instructions.

MiniTool Power Data Recovery Free Edition

Install the application --> Select the option "Damaged Partition Recovery" -->

Select your that drive and click on "Full Scan".

This will recover only upto 1GB in Free Edition.

2) Try free recovery tool is "Recuva".

Click on the below link and download the file.

https://ccm.net/downloads/security-and-maintenance/5003-recuva/

Perform "Deep Scan".

I would suggest that you follow step 1 and recover as much as important data

which is less than a 1GB and then try "Recuva".

Good Luck