- HELP !!!! To replace Vista with XP
- Vista to XP ✓ - Forum - Windows XP
- Remove vista & install XP on my Sony VGN FW48 ✓ - Forum - Windows XP
- Acer aspier x3200 vista to XP ANYONE DONE IT ✓ - Forum - Windows XP
- Pavilion dv7.. Vista to XP ✓ - Forum - Windows XP
- Change vista to xp in pavilion dv 4 ✓ - Forum - Windows XP
windows XP does not recognize sata drives: you must first go into the 'setup' [F2 or del on startup] and go to 'integrated peripherals' and make sure that the 'serial - ata controller' is enabled to let the hd act as 'ide' or use '3rd party RAID drivers' at start of XP install, which requires dfownloading 'sata' drivers onto a floppy to use during installation.