Laptop screen goes black whiles CPU work!

Closed
skapmonk Posts 2 Registration date Saturday July 6, 2013 Status Member Last seen July 10, 2013 - Jul 6, 2013 at 06:57 AM
jack4rall Posts 6428 Registration date Sunday June 6, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen July 16, 2020 - Jul 11, 2013 at 08:29 AM
My Hyrican M660SR laptop goes black whiles CPU]is working. Sometimes at start and other times after 15minutes of working. This started a day when battery and adaptor were both connected and I decided to take the battery out. Although I have changed the OS but the problem still persist. Please help!!!!
Related:

2 responses

jack4rall Posts 6428 Registration date Sunday June 6, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen July 16, 2020
Jul 6, 2013 at 09:46 PM
Hello,

Try this 1

Connect an external monitor to your laptop. Just look for the VGA connector

(there will be a monitor symbol) in your laptop and connect it to the external

monitor then switch ON your laptop.

Note: If you failed to get the display on the external monitor, then use the proper

combination keys (like Fn+F5/ the function key that has the monitor symbol on it)

to toggle between your laptop screen and the external monitor.

Let us know if you are able to get the display without any issue.

Good Luck
I have tried that and what I noticed was, there was a display on the external monitor only when my laptop monitor is able to display when turned on. And when there was a display on the laptop screen, I was able to toggle between the laptop screen and the external monitor by pressing the ''Function Key''.
skapmonk Posts 2 Registration date Saturday July 6, 2013 Status Member Last seen July 10, 2013
Jul 10, 2013 at 07:08 AM
Someone help!!!

Still My screen issue persist. I have tried the ''power button'' reset, covering with blanket whiles on power and changed OS but the problem is still on............
jack4rall Posts 6428 Registration date Sunday June 6, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen July 16, 2020
Jul 11, 2013 at 08:29 AM
Hello,
Try this 1
If you have failed to get the display working on your laptop screen even when it is switched ON and the CPU FAN is running then remove the RAM from the slot, clean it and place it back properly or try another slot. Check your RAM also. Even bad RAM results in display problems. If you are having two RAMs then remove it, place only one RAM and check the display. If you failed to get any display then change the slot. If you still failed to get the display then try the above procedure with the other RAM.
Good Luck