Power saver problem solved

Solved/Closed
automan1 Posts 1 Registration date Saturday July 6, 2013 Status Member Last seen July 7, 2013 - Jul 7, 2013 at 09:16 AM
jack4rall Posts 6428 Registration date Sunday June 6, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen July 16, 2020 - Jul 7, 2013 at 12:26 PM
thanks to this site problem solved.i googled this problem and after much reading i came to this site and found the answer.my brother in law received a used computer as a gift that was used very little.he called and ask me to come set it up.the computer was restored to almost new condition and all updates had to be reinstalled.this was my first time seeing the powersaver problem and i tried everything i could find on the subject and nothing worked until i seen the post from this site about the motherboard battery.i have fixed many problems with computers over the years and i must tell you i did not believe this fix when i read it but what did i have to lose at this point.removed the battery and instant solution,i was amazed. not one other site mentioned this fix.the computer is now updated and running fine.many thanks to this site for the post that solved this problem.i also must say i have never replaced abattery in a computer in 15 years that i can remember.
Related:

1 response

jack4rall Posts 6428 Registration date Sunday June 6, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen July 16, 2020
Jul 7, 2013 at 12:26 PM
Greetings,

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

Best Regards