- No Start Menu, No Icons, No Safe-Mode, No Ctrl-Alt-Del Option
- How to start a toshiba laptop in safe mode - How-To - Windows
- Start your HTC hero in safe mode - How-To - Mobile
- How to start a playstation 4 in safe mode - How-To - Platform
- Lost Start menu, Desktop icon, Taskmanager ✓ - Forum - Windows
- Windows 10 start menu no icons ✓ - Forum - Windows
Try hitting F8 multiple times as you turn the laptop on. Or hit the power button a second time while it's booting. Anything to interrupt the boot process. Try this a couple of times to see if you can get an error menu that allows you to select safe mode. From there you might try to restore to a date before you had problems.