Hard disc error while instaling os

Closed
heloraj Posts 1 Registration date Sunday July 7, 2013 Status Member Last seen July 7, 2013 - Jul 7, 2013 at 09:49 AM
Zohaib R Posts 2368 Registration date Sunday September 23, 2012 Status Member Last seen December 13, 2018 - Jul 7, 2013 at 01:24 PM
,iam suffering while instaling os windows 7 into my dell inspiron laptop some service man said me there is error occur in hard disc while insaling os so what to do plzplz plz help me out by providing ur valuable suggestions plz
Related:

1 response

Zohaib R Posts 2368 Registration date Sunday September 23, 2012 Status Member Last seen December 13, 2018 69
Jul 7, 2013 at 01:24 PM
Hi heloraj,

If there is a problem with the Hard Drive, Dell Diagnostics can detect that and return an error code. Run Dell Diagnostics on the computer. Click here to find steps on how to run Dell Diagnostics. If these tests return any error please note them and add the exact text of the error message in your reply. Run "Extended Test" on the machine if any errors are not returned during these tests. If you are not able to run the Diagnostics, please reply with the exact System Model Number of your Dell Inspiron laptop.

To know more about Dell's products, services and drivers & downloads, please go to http://dell.to/YBlak6