Black screen

Closed
Yelekal Posts 1 Registration date Tuesday July 23, 2013 Status Member Last seen August 1, 2013 - Aug 1, 2013 at 02:54 AM
 Yelekal - Oct 25, 2013 at 02:52 AM
First of all I thanks for your support.
My HP Pavilion dv4 power on, all lights and are working but, the screen is black.
Please could you tell me how I fix this my problem?

Thanks.
Related:

3 responses

VeasnaYim Posts 180 Registration date Tuesday June 18, 2013 Status Member Last seen October 2, 2015 8
Aug 1, 2013 at 11:55 AM
Did you hear any beep sound when your first start screen?
Thanks for your reply. When I switched on, there is no any beep sound. Simply the cpu is working but no display.
VeasnaYim Posts 180 Registration date Tuesday June 18, 2013 Status Member Last seen October 2, 2015 8
Aug 2, 2013 at 04:37 PM
Some reason that you can do:
1-Check your ram, clean up RAM slot and input that RAM back and turn on your computer , if still persist, try to use other RAM and turning on Computer.
if not working go to this way.

2-Try to connect your laptop to Monitor through VGA port and turn computer.

let me know it's working or no?
First of all I thank you for your supporting to solve my problem.
1. Before 2 months I tried to connect my laptop to Monitor through VGA port and turn computer and it was worked, but after that it doesn't work through another desktop monitor.
2. The another option which you told me, I'll try and inform you.
Thanks a lot.
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,168
Aug 2, 2013 at 05:02 PM
Hello

Veasnayim is correct.

Try to connect to an external monitor.

If you get something on the external monitor, your monitor is faulty. If you don't get anything on the external monitor, your graphic card may be fried.

Good luck
First, I thank you for your helping.
1. As you told me, I connected to and external monitor but it doesn't works.
2. I cleaned the RAM and connected to the slot and turn on my computer, still no display.
So what you advice me for this problem please?