My Pc do not display nothing.

Closed
Bismark Aboagye Posts 2 Registration date Tuesday 13 August 2013 Status Member Last seen 16 August 2013 - 13 Aug 2013 à 17:42
 bismark aboagye - 16 Aug 2013 à 13:07
Hi,

I was using my AMD dual core Pc last night and I off it. when I came back to on it, it doesn't display nothing, no beep sound meanwhile the fan spins, front light is on and the processor is also working.

please help.

Thanks
Related:

1 response

carminabigue Posts 620 Registration date Tuesday 19 March 2013 Status Member Last seen 10 June 2015 125
13 Aug 2013 à 20:28
1. check the RAM is seated
2. Try any other RAM
3. still the same problem check the video or graphics card , if any
4. if no graphics card and problem stiil changing it clear your CMOS by removing battery

6. still problem , check the processor heat sink
7. still problem then suggesting checking motherboard and processor
bismark aboagye
16 Aug 2013 à 13:07
Still there is problem.I have no video adapter. Actually, I have remove Cmos battery yet is still not responding. I removed the RAM and it did not gave any beep sound. The same as the Processor. The Monitor still not displaying.
Is there any other way?