- Accidentally lost all my Startup Programs
- How to Remove Startup Programs on a Mac - How-To - MacOS
- Windows 8.1 - How to disable startup programs - How-To - Windows 8
- Windows Media Center - Add to Windows startup programs - How-To - Software
- Remove Google Drive From Startup Programs - How-To - Google
- Accidentally deleted startup disk mac - How-To - MacOS
Hi there. The exact same thing just happened to me. In search type any letter e.g. "a" followed by *.exe so a*.exe and this will return all executable programs beginning with a, you can do the same for all other letters. we didn't delete the main copy of our stuff, just short cuts. But I don't recognize half of them and don't know where they are supposed to go. Did you manage to recover yours? if so I would like to know how.
I entered windows on my computer, only 2 weeks later I lost everything all it appears on my screen is "turn off your computer" if I try to log in with my image if says enter product code key number I did and it tells me contact your computer service repair man what the .... it is only a computer plug in the wall no internet we go up on the week-end but I can't get in I had games windows xp nothing nothing help