September 19, 2013
-
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
June 2, 2021
-
I have had nothing but problems with Facebook since I have been with them and that has been almost 8 years. Since I installed Google Chrome, I am unable to open my Facebook account. They also keep slapping me on the wrists like a petulant child, because I friend someone that I do not know. I was told when I became a member of FB that this was the purpose, to make & renew old friendships. Now that Big Brother has his nose in it, they have changed their whole format & frankly it stinks. I have worked since I was in elementary school. (For Money) Before that I was working on the farm with my Grandpa and my Uncles ,Which I was driving the tractor by the time I was 5 yo. And Big semi-tractor trailers during harvest when I was 9 years old. But that is enough about me I just want to know what to do about Facebook, and I'm thanking you in advance for helping this old disabled grandma.

1 reply

Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
June 2, 2021
Hello Gramma

Are you getting any error messages as to why you can't access it?

Explain: "They also keep slapping me on the wrists like a petulant child, because I friend someone that I do not know."

Best regards

Subscribe To Our Newsletter!

The Best of CCM in Your Inbox

Subscribe To Our Newsletter!