Ever since I installed Google Chrome I can't get on Facebook

Closed
PJ1964 Posts 1 Registration date Thursday September 19, 2013 Status Member Last seen September 19, 2013 - Sep 19, 2013 at 06:28 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Sep 17, 2014 at 06:27 PM
I have had nothing but problems with Facebook since I have been with them and that has been almost 8 years. Since I installed Google Chrome, I am unable to open my Facebook account. They also keep slapping me on the wrists like a petulant child, because I friend someone that I do not know. I was told when I became a member of FB that this was the purpose, to make & renew old friendships. Now that Big Brother has his nose in it, they have changed their whole format & frankly it stinks. I have worked since I was in elementary school. (For Money) Before that I was working on the farm with my Grandpa and my Uncles ,Which I was driving the tractor by the time I was 5 yo. And Big semi-tractor trailers during harvest when I was 9 years old. But that is enough about me I just want to know what to do about Facebook, and I'm thanking you in advance for helping this old disabled grandma.
Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,168
Sep 17, 2014 at 06:27 PM
Hello Gramma

Are you getting any error messages as to why you can't access it?

Explain: "They also keep slapping me on the wrists like a petulant child, because I friend someone that I do not know."

Best regards