Reset windows to default

Closed
VeasnaYim Posts 180 Registration date Tuesday June 18, 2013 Status Member Last seen October 2, 2015 - Sep 19, 2013 at 02:53 PM
Zohaib R Posts 2368 Registration date Sunday September 23, 2012 Status Member Last seen December 13, 2018 - Sep 19, 2013 at 04:01 PM
Hello everybody, Let me ask you that,
1-I have a new computer running windows 7, with full hardware drivers installed but just this computer not yet install any programs.
2-After that i installed many programs on it! more and more times, my computer become error a lot of.

So do we have any way to make our computer to the original as number 1?
Also i heard that, when we bought a new computer from factory, the factory always have any option to make us to reset to default factory
But if we format that computer by installing windows by our-self, will we still have any option to reset that computer look like number 1 above?
I am sorry for my english.

1 response

Zohaib R Posts 2368 Registration date Sunday September 23, 2012 Status Member Last seen December 13, 2018 69
Sep 19, 2013 at 04:01 PM
Hi VeasnaYim,

Yes you are indeed correct if you ordered your computer from a company, it may have a factory image on its hard drive. Pleases check the below mentioned hyperlink for more details:

Reset your laptop to factory settings

If the Operating System was install manually on an assembled PC factory restore option will not be available.

Hope this helps.