Login in issues

Closed
Potent Posts 3 Registration date Thursday October 3, 2013 Status Member Last seen October 4, 2013 - Oct 3, 2013 at 09:02 AM
Potent Posts 3 Registration date Thursday October 3, 2013 Status Member Last seen October 4, 2013 - Oct 4, 2013 at 03:15 AM
Hey there,

Today when I tried logging on to my account it says that my "password was changed" and i have a joint account and the other person did not change password, so then I go to "forgot password" and try to change it but it doesn't allow me to continue so I choose "No longer have access to these?" and instead of changing my Facebook password , it changes my email account password!, im so pissed!

please help because Facebook help is of no use

3 responses

Blocked Profile
Oct 3, 2013 at 09:54 AM
Good Morning,

So if I read this right, you are claiming that FACEBOOK changed your EMAIL ACCOUNT PASSWORD?

Did I read that right?

Did your "other" person take it upon themselves to allow another user to use the account "JOINTLY"? Mutliple logins and access to accounts is a dangerous thing, and should be avoided at all costs.

Potent Posts 3 Registration date Thursday October 3, 2013 Status Member Last seen October 4, 2013
Oct 3, 2013 at 10:23 AM
My husband is automatically logged in on his phone, I login on my pc at work sometimes so honestly I have no idea what happen to the pin

with the android it updates automatically and that's what my husbands phone did this morning so when i tried to login at work this morning it said "password was changed"
Blocked Profile
Oct 3, 2013 at 10:32 AM
Does your husband still have access on his phone?
Potent Posts 3 Registration date Thursday October 3, 2013 Status Member Last seen October 4, 2013
Oct 4, 2013 at 03:15 AM
No he doesn't. I also locked the account if it has been hacked