Trouble connecting kindle fire HD

Closed
moxota Posts 1 Registration date Thursday October 3, 2013 Status Member Last seen October 3, 2013 - Oct 3, 2013 at 01:12 PM
 Blocked Profile - Oct 3, 2013 at 05:13 PM
Dear Sir,
this is Amit Pathak, would like to know that could i connect my kindle fire tab to internet with the help of a WI-FÌ ROUTER and any high speed Dongle. Because the kindle tab only be connected via wi-fi connection.
Waiting for your reply...

Thanking you
Amit pathak
Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Oct 3, 2013 at 05:13 PM
Good Afternoon,

So, I am not certain I understand your configuration. Is it that you do not have a wireless router?

Dual-band, dual-antenna Wi-Fi (MIMO) for faster streaming and fewer dropped connections than standard Wi-Fi. Supports public and private Wi-Fi networks or hotspots that use the 802.11a, 802.11b, 802.11g, or 802.11n standard with support for WEP, WPA and WPA2 security using password authentication; does not support connecting to ad-hoc (or peer-to-peer) Wi-Fi networks
Ports USB 2.0 (micro-B connector) port for connection to a PC or Macintosh computer or to connect to the Kindle PowerFast charging accessory. Micro-HDMI (micro-D connector) port for high definition video output to televisions or A/V receivers

Those are the specifications. I am not aware of any cable that wil convert USB to Ehternet, but there are devices.

I am sorry, but I am certain that you are going to have to purchase a WiFi router, or some other device to convert your usb to ethernet. Go get a wireless router, and secure it.